Friday, October 9, 2009

HTC HD headed the the U.S. Q1 2010

I have to admit, I’ve had a little Europe envy creep up every time I read another rave review of the HTC Leo (a.k.a. HD 2), and with plenty of reason. Just take a look at these specs:

  • 4.3-inch 480x800 WVGA resolution touchscreen
  • Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
  • HTC’s Sense UI
  • Standalone GPS
  • 5-megapixel auto focus camera with 2x LED flash
  • 3.5 mm headphone jack
  • microSD card slot with SDHC support
    [click here for full specs via Slash Gear]

According to Phone Area, HTC CEO Peter Chou reportedly put out a January stateside launch. When prodded, an HTC spokesperson said, “I should be fired it I can’t sell this device in the U.S..” Well there we have it folks, the HTC HD 2 should be arriving here Q1 2010. Which lucky carrier do you think we get the device?

No comments: