Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rogers and Live Nation team up


I just so happen to be really into live music so Rogers’ new Wireless Box Office application really tickled my fancy. Not only can you buy tickets to your favorite band’s concert in your hometown, but the ticket is delivered directly to your phone. Sure it saves paper, but the ticket in your phone gets you through a special door. That means no waiting in line like everyone else! I’m thinking one of the major networks in the U.S. needs to work out something like this. Please AT&T?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that it is only available on Blackberry devices, is this true?

Whitney said...

I believe Wireless Box Office is supported on all Rogers handsets with a WAP 2.0 Browser and MMS (Multimedia Message) capability. Although, it is available in the BlackBerry App World.

Here are the directions from the Rogers site.