Friday, April 3, 2009

Privus Mobile in BlackBerry App World

Good news – Privus Mobile is now available for download via BlackBerry App World! You can get a free 10-day trial if you are unfamiliar with the service, or you can go ahead and purchase the app for $59.99. With this purchase you are getting a one-year subscription to mobile caller ID service and access to Accudata Technologies’ extensive database for what averages out to be around $5 per month. Because of BlackBerry’s lack of support for simultaneous data and voice capabilities, the caller information will come in after the ringing. I don’t know about you, but I hate when I get a call from a number I don’t know and they don’t leave a message – so this is perfect for me. Click here for more information on Privus Mobile.

No comments: